Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will Not Vote For them.......

I recently went to a state capital (it is one of the oldest city, also "the golden city of the east") to attend my cousin's marriage. I suppose marriages all over the world are a big source of excitement but in India a sister's marriage is a different kind of a feeling especially for a brother. But this post is not about that....

I got down at the station. Furious hot wind blowing across, fyi, guess what hot wind is called in hindi- Loo (may be because if get caught in it, it has the capability to make you shit in your pants).

On the way to my destination you pass a bridge and till then the drive is pretty normal and not smooth as there is a market near the station and for that reason it is pretty crowded (I am used to it living in the NCR). On my way I saw something that was so damn pissing that it ruined my whole mood...

A long two or three lane road (it seemed pretty wide) and not even a single tree. The government has just freaked out really. Guess why have they cut the trees, because they are constructing a wall made from some special stone (which has been ordered in tons) around some stupid construction intended to beautify the city. I have not seen in my life such waste of money. And it is not just one building this is being done all over. I saw the same thing while going towards the airport. F***, F***, F*** I just hate abusing on my blog but it was like a bloody desert.

Uneducated people running a government of cracks and they are being elected by super cracks (including me) because the counter-part is an even bigger crack. I am sorry if I offended anyone but I am just that damn pissed. I feel equally responsible for it.

At times I really feel की कुछ नहीं हो सकता इस देश का (Nothing good can happen of this place) because the state of the country is so damn bad that even if we do change and start voting we don't have a good, leave good not even a decent option to vote for (no offence Mr. Karan Johar- I really appreciate your efforts).

I thought I would not write another blog on politics and politicians for a while but I just couldn't stop myself .

If you are an Indian living in India and have guessed the name of the place (I will not take names but you must be knowing it, if not just google), then judge for yourself. It is amazing what is happening in the name of beautification here.

Now that you have read this post, do remember these two things:
1. We are facing the great problem of recession.
2.We are facing the great problem of global warming.

9 comments:

Chicky said...

Yupp! First they chop off the trees... & then they cry "global warming"... & then they sell Air Conditioners! :-D

Like I always say - "Man is the most selfish creation of God."

You might like this particular post of mine - "I Hate News!"

Dhiman said...

Its really worrying to see the way they cut the trees for whatever reason they cite. We are feeling the effects of global warming right in our lifetime itself.... I have forgotten how winters used to be....

Simply Ridiculous said...

I am a newcomer to the NCR and have been here for a few months only. However, the condition in NCR is much better than in other cities. Atleast they have tried to plant new trees!!

Anonymous said...

There is nobody else to vote for. All uneducated muffs.
The number of trees in Bangalore (the so called garden city) is very very low. Hardly any. You will die of a sunstroke if you dare to step out on a summer afternoon.
And nobody cares, they still cut down trees.

Btw. I blogrolled you :)

Mukund said...

Kaddu: It does feel like a huge conspiracy. Thanks for the link to your post.

Dhiman: I think we have gone past the feeling part, we are suffering from the effects of global warming. The summer has just started and its already 45 degrees.

Simply Ridiculous: First of all, Welcome to the NCR. I feel very less effort and thought put into this matter.

Niveditha: It really is tough. The summers have just started and its already boiling. I am not even trying to think as to what lies ahead.

Anonymous said...

hey man! was this city Patna by any chance?

anyways, nice post, nice description of interests but one thing - we're not at recession mate! India is walking heads up while other economies are scrambling with stimulus packages.

and nice use of K.Jo's vote aapke haath mein video! you've done him proud! :)

Mukund said...

Hey varun good to see you back well the city is not patna I suppose a simple google search with the words "the golden city of the east, India" would do (don't want to take any names)...
Buddy you will be amazed to know that the IT companies in Inda are hit by recession because most of them are MNCs and most of the business is from abroad...

Chicky said...

@ Varun: Dude! You can't chop off trees so easily in Patna! You need permissions from like N different departments! Don't automatically jump to the conclusion that if anything bad is being talked abt, then the place in question must be Patna (or somewhr else in Bihar)!

For instance, we don't practice regionalism here... unlike some of the so called "developed states" of the country! Ppl from anywhr in the country are free to come & work here & u can see a lot of Bengalis & South Indians who've been living here for years now!

And also for instance, you don't have any psycho serial killer on the loose here, like ur NCR! And another FYI, being a girl, I feel much safer here in Patna than I ever felt in all the so many years I spent in Delhi & Noida!

Mukund said...

Kaddu: Hey... I live in Noida. I agree though that the situation is getting pretty bad here. Girls and now even boys need to be careful here...