Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Read these for a While...

Hey guys I hope life's going good... Me going through a bit of a weird patch and hence have loads of thinking to do and lesser time to do it in, but more on that later. Since I don't want you to stop by my blog and leave without saying a hi, I thought I will ask you to read couple of my older posts. These posts are from the time when my followers and comments section were like one of those old houses with cobwebs hanging all around....
Anyways here are the two links... Delivered- This one is from a series that I had started called Just a bit of Fiction which is basically something which is just a thought turned into sort of a story. The other one is Holy Matrimony which as the name suggests talks about Indian marriages...

Do tell me if you like them. If you haven't read them before then leave a comment telling me what you think of them or whatever is on your mind and if you have read them then you forgot to leave a comment so do so now. If you don't want to do any of the above then just say a hi because I love to hear from you guys. You will definitely get a new post from me in a day or so.
Have to leave for my daily errands now.... See ya when I see ya....

4 comments:

Chicky said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! :-D

Mukund said...

Hiiii...
Well kaddu you are the only one to say to stop by and say hi...
Made my day... was feeling a bit down...

Mukund said...

rae: thanks for the comment on holy matrimony. Your questions have given me a new idea for a post, so, thanks again...

Kaddu and rae... the replys for your comments are present in the comments of the respective posts

Anonymous said...

haha i like the ending. i've only seen parts of LOTR myself, and it was when i was pretty young, but i'm sure they're good movies as everyone i know is into them