Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Melodrama....

Lots of work=less time to blog=life sucks... :(
This post is really about nothing. Just to say hi as I was missing my blog and all of you.
I am a bit busy now days with work and when I got time I had to make a choice between reading your posts and commenting on them or writing one of my own. I read all your work. I have to say most of it was very inspiring. Kaddu, As the mind meanders, Sid... All of the three posts were really great. They all gave me the idea of what my next post is going to be about. Think about this till then....


"Copying from one movie is inspiration, copying from 10 is research"- Modified by me


I will leave you with the scene of the movie I started my previous post with...






Notice the sound effects and the camera work in the end... I just love Hindi movies

Just for your info- This movie is Deewar. The heros are Amitabh Bachchan and Shashi Kapoor. This one of the most famous scene and dialogue of all time...

5 comments:

Chicky said...

Waah! That inspiration Vs. Research was good! Waiting for your next post! Hurry up! :D

Dhiman said...

Dude... work is worship ....pehle kaam :D...will wait for ur masaledar post ;)

Vyazz said...

No probs!!..me bogged down with studying 4 my finals as well!!!
C u in the blogosphere when ever you have the time!! :)

Siddhesh Kabe said...

hard to believe i was a inspiration to someone...waiting for ur next post!!

rae said...

Same here...."Lots of work=less time to blog=life sucks..." :(

:( :( :(