Monday, March 9, 2009

THE WITCH, THE LIAR AND THE WARDROBE

THE WITCH:
I am the white witch and this is my world. You can hate me or you can love me but none can escape me. My devilry is far beyond any cure and to fight me is folly, for you cannot see me and yet you cannot miss me if you come across me. I own the minds of everyone who lives in this world. I am the path, which you have to take to climb the ladder of success. In normal tongue I am called politics, you can call me whatever you want.................

THE LIAR:
I am the liar and I am a servant of the Great witch. I have served her for as far as I can remember. I tried fighting it once but it was to no avail. Then she offered me help and now has become an integral part of me. I don't think anything I do under her influence is wrong. Even if it is wrong I need her for my survival. I would be a no one without her. I see no one around me who is not under her influence. She is everywhere- in a work place, between husbands and wives, between brothers and sisters. She runs every country of this world. Earlier I was just a human and lived under her reign like any one else. Now I serve her every day, I am addicted to her powers. Now people call me a Politician....................

THE WARDROBE:
I am the magical wardrobe and I am open for everyone except any one with conscience. No matter what you were wearing before you stepped in but once you come to the other side you will have to wear white or black outfits when you appear in front of the world. The white one for the white lies and the black one as it is a symbol for everything that is dark. This is the uniform for the loyal servants of the Great witch. I am just a medium to her world.............

You might be thinking why is there no Aslan, well he did come in once. He was the only one to cross the wardrobe with a conscience, but only one cannot stand against the witch for she is dark and mighty. Now Aslan wears white and is the servant of the witch...................

Still there is hope, there might still be a Prince who can save us, because it is in the youth in which the power to over throw the witch lies......................

No comments: