Friday, March 13, 2009

A DAY DREAM....

India is an amazing country, I love it and there is no other place I would want to spend my life. I am the next generation. I am the generation that keeps asking questions, so here is one for you, Do you think India is a developing country??


By all means yes...........

India is developing fast, the future India is more aware of things. The new India is not only educated but knows how to implement its education. The new India does not think of itself to be lesser than anyone. The new India is proud of its culture and most of all the new India is willing to change, break the old beliefs and create a new system in which we will all be equals. There will be no discrimination between any one, no caste and no religion. Everyone will be educated alike and everyone will be treated alike. The people will be open minded and the thinking will be broad. The rich will help in the development of poor and surely, we will develop. This will be the land which will be clean, the air will be pure and this will be the land which will be the symbol of peace. We all are humans and that should be the only religion and the only caste. We will lead by example and then I am sure people will follow.........

This is the India I dream of and this is the India I will try and build cause I am the future, I am the next generation...........

No comments: