Sunday, October 18, 2009

Light'em Up.....

Happy Diwali guys.. I know I am a little late in wishing you but I seriously hope that you all had an awesome Festival Of Lights.

The gods are clean. The insects are dead. The houses are clean and painted and look as good as new and there are lights every where. Diwali is really that awesome an festival. Its amazing how people (like me) who keep their rooms as dirty as they can with clothes and books lying every where, work for hours together to make the room look really clean.

Anyways... I hope you people had a blast, had loads and loads of sweets and chocolates, decorated your house with Diyas and Diyas all over and prayed to gods like you had never done before....

5 comments:

Pooja Mahimkar said...

happy diwali to you too...

Ashley said...

A Very Happy Diwali to you too! :)

Siddhesh Kabe said...

Hey happy diwali man...

and its still not over...

Roshmi Sinha said...

Wish you a Happy Diwali/Kali Puja as well... a little belated though...

P.S. I've tried my hand at micro-fiction. Do let me know what you think...

Ching Ya said...

Hey Mukund, you got a new theme! Good for you. Sorry for not dropping by more frequent. It has been a hectic month and don't think it'll finish any sooner, mostly enjoy the process. Belated Diwali to you. Haven't seen a Nov post yet, busy? ^^ All the best.

@wchingya
Social/Blogging Tracker